1. Specification of 3.2V 3200mAh cell
0.5C,( current value of 3200mA at 1C）
Alternating Internal Resistance
constant-current charge to 3.65V at 0.5C,constant voltage charge to stop until 0.01C mA
Max. Charging Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Standard Discharge Current
Fast Discharge Current
Max. Continuous Discharge Current
Pulse Discharge Current
the residual capacity is no less than 80% of rated capacity at 1C rate.
-20°C ~ 45°C
Short-term storage (< 3 months)
Main technical requirements for lithium iron phosphate battery packs
(1) Operating temperature range
The battery pack is used under the following ambient temperature conditions:
——Charging environment temperature: −10°C～55°C;
——Discharge ambient temperature: −20°C～60°C.
(2) Electrical performance
The performance of the battery in the battery module is consistent.
Each battery cell in the battery module shall be a product of the same manufacturer, of the same structure and the same chemical composition, and meet the following requirements:
1) The difference between the maximum and minimum values of the static open circuit voltage between the cells in the battery module should be no more than 0.05V;
2) The difference between the maximum and minimum static internal resistance between the cells in the battery module shall be: 10mW or less, the absolute value of the deviation shall not exceed 0.5mW, and the above 10mW shall not exceed 5% of the average value;
3) The difference between the maximum value and the minimum value between the cells in the battery module should not exceed ±1% of the average value.
(3) Capacity retention rate
The battery pack capacity should be no less than 95% of the rated value.
(4) Cycle life
The cycle life of the battery pack should be 800 to 2000 times.
(5) High temperature accelerated aging life
The battery pack is discharged after being charged according to the regulations, and its appearance should be free from obvious deformation, rust, smoke or explosion. The number of test cycles should be no less than 52 times.