12V100Ah LiFePO4 Battery
MAIN KIT INCLUDES
1 x 12V100Ah LiFePO4 Battery Module;
1 x 4S-120A PCM
1 x Plastic Battery Case
2 x M8 Terminals
Battery Cycle Life
2000 Times @100%DOD
6000 Times @80%DOD
LiFePO4 26650 3.2V 3200mAh-4S32P
Reference Battery Size
Reference Battery Weight
Normal Charge Current
Normal Discharge Current
Max. Continuous Output Current
Max. Continuous Output Power
Passive Protection Function
Over charge protection; Over discharge protection; Over
current protection, Charge balance function, etc
Operation Temperature Range
Discharge : -20’C---60’C
Battery Storage Temperature
Individual Cell Approval
CE / RoHS / UN38.3 / UL 1642 / IEC 62133 / CB / KC / BIS
1. Are you a manufacturer, trading company or a third party?
We are a manufacturer, and we have built up our company since 2003.
2. Where is your factory located?
Our factory address is : No.3 Fuyuan Road, Hi-Tech District, Zaozhuang City, Shandong, China
3. How can I get to your factory?
Our factory is near Zaozhuang high speed train station, we can pick you up from the train station.
12V100Ah LiFePO4 Battery Precautions for use:
1.The battery charging current and charging voltage must not exceed the maximum rated value specified in the specification to avoid causing heat or leakage of the battery.
2. The discharge current shall not exceed the maximum discharge current specified in the specification. Large current discharge will cause the capacity of the battery to drop sharply and cause overheating.
3. Please use the special charger to correctly connect the positive and negative poles of the battery. Reverse charging is strictly prohibited to avoid reducing the charge and discharge performance and safety performance of the battery.
4. Do not use the battery in an extremely hot environment, otherwise the battery will overheat and catch fire, affecting the performance of the battery and shortening the service life of the battery.
5. It is forbidden to charge the battery under fire or extreme heat conditions! If the battery leaks or emits an odor, remove it immediately from an open flame.
6. It is forbidden to short-circuit the battery with wires or other metal objects. It is forbidden to transport or store the battery together with necklaces, hairpins or other metal objects.
7. It is forbidden to pierce the battery case with nails or other sharp objects or hammer or pedal the battery to avoid potential hazards such as internal short circuit and heat.