12V40Ah LiFePO4 Battery
MAIN KIT INCLUDES
1 x 12V40Ah LiFePO4 Battery Module;
Battery Cycle Life
2000 Times @100%DOD
LiFePO4 26650 3.2V 3200mAh-4S13P
Reference Battery Size
Reference Battery Weight
Normal Charge Current
Normal Discharge Current
Max. Continuous Output Current
Max. Continuous Output Power
Passive Protection Function
Over charge protection; Over discharge protection; Over
Operation Temperature Range
Battery Storage Temperature
Individual Cell Approval
CE / RoHS / UN38.3 / UL 1642 / IEC 62133 / CB / KC / BIS
The product test data curve
otection and alarm function
1. Reverse connection protection. The battery pack shall be tested. The circuit shall be cut off and alarmed. The battery pack shall not leak, smoke, ignite or explode; after the fault is removed, it shall be able to resume operation automatically; after instantaneous charging, the voltage of the battery pack shall not be less than the nominal voltage.
2. Overload protection. When the discharge current of the battery pack reaches the overload protection current value, the circuit should be cut off and alarmed. The battery pack should not leak, smoke, catch fire or explode; after the fault is removed, it should be able to resume operation automatically; after instantaneous charging, the battery pack voltage should not be Less than the nominal voltage.
3.Temperature protection. When the temperature reaches the protection point range in Table 2, the battery pack shall cut off the circuit and alarm; in addition to the high temperature protection of the BMS components inside the battery pack, when the temperature reaches the recovery point range in Table 2, the battery pack shall automatically resume operation; the battery pack shall be No leakage, smoke, fire or explosion
Safety performance classification
1) Anti-collision. The battery pack shall be tested according to the regulations, and its appearance shall be free from obvious damage, liquid leakage, smoke or explosion, and it can work normally.
2) Temperature cycling. The battery pack shall be tested in accordance with the provisions of 6.6.15, which shall not leak, smoke, ignite or explode; the appearance of the battery pack shall be free of cracks, no loss of quality, and the capacity shall not be lower than 70% of the initial state.
3) Flame retardant properties. For battery packs with plastic casing and protective cover, the test shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of 6.6.16. The outer casing shall comply with the provisions of Article 8.3.2 of the GB/T2408-2008, FH-1 (horizontal level) and 9.3.2 of FV-0 (vertical). Level) requirements.
4) Insulation resistance. For a battery pack with a metal case, the insulation resistance of the battery pack's metal and cathode housings is not less than 2 MW.