5.5V 1.0F-L farad capacitor
Working temperature range
Rated discharge capacitance
High temperature load
High temperature storage
Handling Precautions and Guidelines
For safety application, please contact Shandong Godencell directly for any technical specifications, handling precautions and guidelines critical to application.
1.Precautions for using equipment
Aviod using mounting equipment in environments where:
(1) Supercapacitors are exposed to water, salt water or oil.
(2) Supercapacitors are exposed to direct sunlight.
(3) Supercapacitors are exposed to high-temperature and high-humidity where water can condense on the supercapacitor surface.
(4) Supercapacitors are subject to various active gases.
(5) Supercapacitors are exposed to acidic or alkaline environments.
(6) Supercapacitors are subject to high-frequency induction.
(7) Supercapacitors are subject to excessive vibrations or mechanical impact.
2. Emergency procedures
If the supercapacitors generate heat, then smoke may come out of the exterior resin. Under these conditions turn off the equipment immediately and stop using it.
Do not place your face or hands close to the supercapacitor, burns may be caused.
3. Storage of supercapacitor
Do not store supercapacitors in a high-temperature or high-humidity environment. Store supercapacitor at a room temperature of 25±10 oC and a relative humidity of 80% or less.
Store supercapacitors in their packaging as long as possible.
Avoid storing capacitors under the following conditions.
(1) Exposed to water, high temperatures or humidity, or when condensation can occurs.
(2) Exposed to oil or in environments filled with gaseous oil contents.
(3) Exposed to salt water or environments filled with saline substances.
(4) In environments filled with harmful gases (hydrogen disulfide, sulfurous acid, nitrous acid, chlorine, bromine, bromomethane, etc.)
(5) In environments filled with harmful alkaline gases such as ammonia.
(6) Exposed to acid or alkaline solvents.
(7) Exposed to direct sunlight, ozone, ultraviolet or radial rays.
(8) Exposed to vibrations or mechanical impact.
14. Discarding of supercapacitor
Dispose of supercapacitor as industrial waste. They are comprised of various metals and resin