36 Hole Lithium Battery for Golf Trolley
36 Hole Lithium Battery for Golf Trolley Technical parameters
Passive Protection Function
Over charge protection, Over discharge protection,
0.2C to 14.4V, then 14.4V,charge current to 0.01C (CC/CV)
Max. Charge Current
Max Continuous Current
Max. Pulse Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
0℃ to 45℃
-20℃ to 60℃
0℃ to 40℃
Material of Case
Charge and discharge curve
Development process editor
1. In the 1970s, M.S. Whittingham of Exxon used titanium sulfide as the positive electrode material and lithium metal as the negative electrode material to make the first lithium battery.
2. In 1980, J. Goodenough discovered that lithium cobaltate can be used as a positive electrode material for lithium ion batteries.
3. R.R. Agarwal and J.R. Selman of the Illinois Institute of Technology in 1982 discovered that lithium ions have the property of being embedded in graphite, a process that is fast and reversible. At the same time, the lithium battery made of lithium metal has attracted much attention, so people tried to make a rechargeable battery by utilizing the characteristics of lithium ion embedded graphite. The first available lithium ion graphite electrode was successfully produced by Bell Labs.
4. In 1983, M. Thackeray and J. Goodenough discovered that manganese spinel is an excellent cathode material with low cost, stability and excellent conductivity and lithium guiding properties. The decomposition temperature is high, and the oxidation is much lower than that of lithium cobaltate. Even if short circuit or overcharge occurs, the danger of burning and explosion can be avoided.
5. In 1989, A. Manthiram and J. Goodenough discovered that a positive electrode with a polymeric anion would produce a higher voltage.
6. In 1991, Sony released the first commercial lithium-ion battery. Subsequently, lithium-ion batteries revolutionized the face of consumer electronics.
7. In 1996, Padhi and Goodenough discovered that phosphates with olivine structure, such as lithium iron phosphate (LiFePO4), are superior to traditional cathode materials and have become the mainstream cathode materials.
With the widespread use of digital products such as mobile phones, notebook computers, etc., lithium-ion batteries are widely used in such products with excellent performance, and are gradually being developed into other product applications. In 1998, Tianjin Power Research Institute began commercial production of lithium-ion batteries. Habitually, people also call lithium-ion batteries lithium batteries, but these two batteries are not the same. Lithium-ion batteries have become mainstream.
1. Where is your factory located?
Our factory address is : No.5 Fuyuan Road High tech District, Zaozhuang City, Shandong Province, China.
2. What is your minimum order quantity, can you send me samples?
Our minimum quantity is 1 set, as our product is machinery equipment, it’s difficult to send you samples, however, we can send you catalog, warmly welcome you to come visit our company.
3. What is the delivery time of your battery?
In general, the delivery time of our machine is about 30 days; customized order will be delivered as the negotiation with our clients.