18650 Lipo Lithium Battery 3.2V 1600mAh for lighting application
Specification of 18650 Lipo Lithium Battery
0.5C,( current value of 1600mA at 1C）
Alternating Internal Resistance
constant-current charge to 3.65V at 0.5C,constant voltage charge to stop until 0.01C mA
Max. Charging Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Standard Discharge Current
Fast Discharge Current
Max. Continuous Discharge Current
Pulse Discharge Current
the residual capacity is no less than 80% of rated capacity at 1C rate.
-20°C ~ 45°C
Short-term storage (< 3 months)
41 g (Approx.)
1) Anti-puncture. The battery pack shall be tested according to the regulations and shall not ignite or explode.
2) Anti-extrusion. The battery module shall be tested according to the regulations and shall not ignite or explode.
3) Anti-low pressure. The battery pack shall be tested in accordance with regulations and shall not leak, smoke, catch fire or explode.
4) Constant damp heat. After the battery pack is tested according to the regulations, its appearance shall be free from obvious deformation, rust, smoke or explosion, and its capacity shall not be less than 90% of the rated value.
5) Anti-vibration. The battery pack shall be tested according to the regulations, and its appearance shall be free from obvious damage, liquid leakage, smoke or explosion, and it can work normally.
6) Anti-collision. The battery pack shall be tested according to the regulations, and its appearance shall be free from obvious damage, liquid leakage, smoke or explosion, and it can work normally.
(7) Temperature cycling. The battery pack shall be tested in accordance with the provisions of 6.6.15, which shall not leak, smoke, ignite or explode; the appearance of the battery pack shall be free of cracks, no loss of quality, and the capacity shall not be lower than 70% of the initial state
(8) Flame retardant properties. For battery packs with plastic casing and protective cover, the test shall be carried out in accordance with the provisions of 6.6.16. The outer casing shall comply with the provisions of Article 8.3.2 of the GB/T2408-2008, FH-1 (horizontal level) and 9.3.2 of FV-0 (vertical). Level) requirements.
(9) Insulation resistance. For a battery pack with a metal case, the insulation resistance of the battery pack's metal and cathode housings is not less than 2 MW.