26650 Lipo Lithium Battery 3.2V 3200mAh
Specification of 26650 Lipo Lithium Battery
0.5C,( current value of 3200mA at 1C）
Alternating Internal Resistance
constant-current charge to 3.65V at 0.5C,constant voltage charge to stop until 0.01C mA
Max. Charging Current
Discharge Cut-off Voltage
Standard Discharge Current
Fast Discharge Current
Max. Continuous Discharge Current
Pulse Discharge Current
the residual capacity is no less than 80% of rated capacity at 1C rate.
-20°C ~ 45°C
Short-term storage (< 3 months)
The positive electrode of lithium-ion battery is lithium iron phosphate material, which has great advantages in safety performance and cycle life. These are also one of the most important technical indicators of power battery. 1C charge and discharge cycle life can be achieved 2000 times, puncture does not explode, it is not easy to burn and explode when overcharged. Lithium iron phosphate cathode materials make large-capacity lithium-ion batteries easier to use in series.
The carbon coated coating brings the following improvements to the performance of the lithium battery:
1. Reduce the internal resistance of the battery and suppress the increase of dynamic internal resistance during the charge and discharge cycle;
2. Significantly improve the consistency of the battery pack and reduce the battery composition;
3. Improve the adhesion and adhesion of the active material and the current collector, and reduce the manufacturing cost of the pole piece;
4. Reduce polarization, improve rate performance, and reduce thermal effects;
5. Prevent the electrolyte from corroding the current collector;
6. Comprehensive factors to further extend battery life;
7. Coating thickness: conventional single-sided thickness of 1 ~ 3μm.