Today, electric vehicles almost replace motorcycles. Consumers who use electric vehicles and consumers who are about to buy electric vehicles are particularly looking forward to improving their battery life. In terms of protecting the environment, everyone also wants to use electric vehicles. Do not pollute the battery. Then the unpolluted electric car battery should be a lithium battery. Lithium batteries are used in electric vehicles. The advantages are really many. Xiaobian summed up the following ten points for your reference:
1. The ability to continue the line is strong. Since the weight of the lithium battery pack is only 30% of that of the lead-acid battery, the lithium-ion battery has a strong ability to continue under the same voltage and capacity.
2, low temperature discharge performance: lithium-ion battery can work normally at -25 degrees, its capacity can reach 70% of the nominal capacity, while lead-acid batteries at 50% of the capacity of -10 degrees, at -25 Time is not: can work normally.
3, the ability to maintain the charge: the full-charge lithium-ion battery pack, after two months, its capacitance is greater than or equal to 80%, while the lead-acid battery is placed for two months, only 40% of the nominal capacity -50 %.
4. Long cycle life: Lithium-ion battery is charged and discharged at 1C rate, and its cycle life is greater than or equal to 500 times. The capacitance at the 500th time is greater than 70% of the nominal copper beam. The lead-acid battery, even if it is discharged at 0.5, is charged at 0.15 C, and its cycle life is 350 or less, and the capacity is 60% or less.
5. High specific energy: Since the volume of lithium-ion batteries is only 30% of that of lead-acid batteries, the energy reserve of lithium-ion batteries is larger than that of lead-acid batteries when using the same space.
6, wide operating temperature range: lithium-ion batteries can work in the range of -25 degrees to 55 degrees, while lead-acid batteries can only work in the range of 10 degrees to 40 degrees.
7. Short charging time: Because lithium-ion batteries have the characteristics of high current charging, the charging time is only 4-5 hours, while the lead-acid battery takes 8 to 10 hours.
8. High current discharge does not affect cycle life: Lithium-ion battery discharges at a current rate of 1.5C, which has no effect on its cycle life. The lead-acid battery discharges at a high current rate of 1.5C. Its cycle life is only 30%-40% of the nominal cycle life.
9, can be a large current discharge: lithium-ion battery at 1C rate of large current discharge, its capacity is only 60% of the rated capacity.
10. High environmental protection performance: Lithium-ion batteries are highly environmentally friendly products compared with lead-acid batteries that have a large amount of heavy metal lead that is harmful to the human body and the environment.