2.7V 6.8F super capacitor
Working temperature range
Rated discharge capacitance
High temperature load
High temperature storage
1. Ambient gas in use:
Supercapacitors should not be placed in locations where the relative humidity is greater than 85% or contain toxic gases, which can lead to corrosion of the leads and capacitor housings, resulting in open circuits.
2. Storage of super capacitors:
Supercapacitors should not be placed in a high temperature, high humidity environment. They should be stored at a temperature of -30+50 ° C and a relative humidity of less than 60% to avoid a sudden drop in temperature, as this will result in product damage.
3. Use of supercapacitors on double-sided circuit boards:
When the supercapacitor is used on a double-sided circuit board, it is necessary to pay attention to the place where the connection cannot be touched by the capacitor. Due to the installation method of the super capacitor, the short circuit phenomenon may occur.
4. When soldering the capacitor to the circuit board, the capacitor housing should not be in contact with the circuit board. Otherwise, the solder will penetrate into the capacitor threading hole, which will affect the performance of the capacitor.
5. After installing the supercapacitor, do not forcibly tilt or twist the capacitor, which will cause the capacitor leads to loosen, resulting in performance degradation.
6. Avoid overheating the capacitor during the soldering process:
If the capacitor is overheated during soldering, the life of the capacitor will be reduced. For example, if a printed circuit board with a thickness of 1.6 mm is used, the soldering process should be 260 ° C for less than 5 s.
7. Cleaning after welding:
After the capacitor is soldered, the board and capacitors need to be cleaned because some impurities can cause the capacitor to short.
8. When using capacitors in series:
When the supercapacitors are used in series, there is a voltage equalization problem between the cells. A simple series connection may cause overvoltage of one or several of the individual capacitors, thereby damaging the capacitors, and the overall performance is affected, so when the capacitors are used in series , need to get technical support from the manufacturer.
Supercapacitor technical characteristics
1. The charging speed is fast, and it can reach more than 95% of its rated capacity by charging for 10 seconds to 10 minutes;
2. The cycle life is long, and the number of deep charge and discharge cycles can reach 10,000 to 500,000 times;
3. High energy conversion efficiency, small process loss, high current energy cycle efficiency ≥ 90%;
4. High power density, up to 300W/KG~5000W/KG, equivalent to 5~10 times of battery;
5. The raw material composition, production, use, storage and dismantling process of the product are not polluted, and it is an ideal green power source;
6. High safety factor and maintenance-free for long-term use;
7. Excellent ultra-low temperature characteristics, can work in an environment of minus 30 °C;
8. Easy to detect, the remaining power can be read directly.